PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a friend, I for it or him very much worry. He met the girl and I...

Anjutka
02.05.2004, 15:50
I have a friend, I for it or him very much worry. He met the girl and I took offence at it or him, that he not udiljaet to me time Still, what for I if there is she. But then, began to notice, that at them too not all is smooth. I have not paid attention to it. He became another, not such as I knew it or him. When it or him asked, than you were engaged, he responded saws. Well and the fool. Its or his little girl has contacted other guy, as to her nehvatala attention.
Now me it is has reached or is cunning, that he in general does not have business or affairs nedokogo. Insults have passed or have taken place. He all time in any "drinking-bouts". At it or him were or there are any troubles and he gde-that in themselves. I for it or him worry how to help or assist him to return back and to become former. He to me is dear or expensive not only as the friend. How to help or assist, not having shown, that I behind it or him run or all in this spirit.

The anonym
06.05.2004, 09:45
Anjutka, you for the beginning with the guy understand, and for the friend do not worry. First better session hand over, and then already rescue or save;salvage the world, and even the world you will not rescue or save, and without the grant you will remain.

Darya
07.05.2004, 11:40
Lead to the expert in narcology if you will manage to persuade:-)))