PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The cousin from prison has come, has thrust on a visit in the evening, to talk...

NATASHA
05.05.2004, 11:49
The cousin from prison has come, has thrust on a visit in the evening, to talk. I do not want vidit it or him, to hear. I know about what he will ask:
To be at me on an apartment. But I live with the guy who works in militia and which does not know about such brother. I do not know as he will concern to it or this.
Probably I am afraid, not probably precisely I AM afraid! WHAT to me TO DO or MAKE? As myself the story with it or him that he has understood, that I do not wish to have such relative!

The anonym
06.05.2004, 14:16
Pavor remove or take off: aggression draws aggression. If you can not remove or take off, do not remain with it or him one.

Ooze
07.05.2004, 04:26
You cannot have such relative any more as he already is. And about an apartment it is possible and to explain, that unfortunately cannot lodge it or him iz-for rough private life. Can ask the friend during conversation to be present, it is even simple in an apartment that to you was quieter. At the same time and to the friend a situation clear - skeletons in a case never before did not bring advantage or benefit. Vas-nothing discredits that it.