PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council, it is desirable practical. Has come from holiday on job and with at...

Mara
04.05.2004, 10:25
Help or Assist advice or council, it is desirable practical. Has come from holiday on job and with horror has understood, that I can not communicate by phone. Komok in a throat and in reply to someone's question silence or short hooters. What to me to do or make with komkom? If there is nothing I shall not make, I shall be lost from own idiocy.

Oksana
04.05.2004, 19:50
Mara, I think, that you are afraid of something. What exactly, only you can tell or say. Try to analyse, what exactly prevents to get rid to you from a coma. You do not wish to talk to anybody? Or only with the some people? Or you are afraid to hear bad news? The answer is known only by you.

Bobrov A.E.
06.05.2004, 12:08
Most likely at you a neurotic status. There can be something with you happens during holiday? Or does not happen?...

Herring
07.05.2004, 03:52
You should consult internally with the psychotherapist. Here it is necessary as at weeding sornjakov-to find the reason and to uproot... And then that place still zalechivat-that holes does not remain and travkoj poroslo..)