PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my mum 62 years. She has lived very hard life (2 marriages or spoilage...

The son of sick mother
06.05.2004, 17:02
Hello. To my mum 62 years. She has lived very hard life (2 marriages or spoilage, last with muzhem-a toper). One (that like as all time wanted) Now lives. But that is constant what unfortunate. The head, insomnia hurts. Complains of the last life, that a pier it is not has gone right and so on. Lives past. And I have found out, that as soon as she starts "to recollect" the life, the head starts to hurt or be ill;be sick it or her and the mood spoils. And besides vents the rage on me. Than she can be helped or assisted? Though we live separately, all the same it would be desirable to have more less "normal" mum, instead of the loony))) it or her it is a pity to Me, but she seems to me that egoistka. Has gone in cycles in the problems and though a grass to not grow. To communicate with her it is very serious, demands the big care (very sensitive, "anybody" "does not understand") That it is possible to make? Very much is afraid of an old age and morses. One lives separately. With muzhiks not vtrechaetsja (speaks they goats). I shall be grateful to all for answers.

Irisha
07.05.2004, 00:47
Be more tender with mum, respond to its or her rage a kind smile. I saw the mum in the summer and I do not know, when still I shall see. Appreciate that you have!