PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make... A situation, approximately, such... Parents (3 years in divorce, p...

IRISHA
02.05.2004, 15:56
What to do or make... A situation, approximately, such... Parents (3 years in divorce, and they that converge again miss) when someone from them it is bad (usually during the next break) run, call, search for supports. During these moments there is only their problem which I should solve... My problems like also are not present at all, all of them are insignificant. I support or maintain, one another and it is material, and morally, to tell the truth, all nerves have exhausted being broken off or being lacerated between them... But here has suddenly noticed such detail, when they are fine (comes perid reconciliation) they at all do not call. A vicious circle any...

Irina
03.05.2004, 14:14
Can be try to respond once to everyone: " you already greater or big, solve the problem independently "?

Alexey
05.05.2004, 05:06
Directly on a joke " If relatives for a long time about themselves did not declare, means at all of them by way of ". There is such piece - triangle Karpmana. A steady pattern of mutual relation of roles " hishchnik-zhertva-the savior ". And in due course characters can change roles, but this triple communication or connection always remains constant. You in this case acted as the savior, and they varied roles zhertva-a predator. If the role starts to get, it is necessary to incur the responsibility to leave a triangle.

IRISHA
05.05.2004, 07:24
Oh, Alexey, in it or this and a question HOW to leave... Tried to speak and talk, explained, that already there are no forces. That to me very hardly to hear and see their problems, that at me the family. But the answer about such - whether to you to be in grief, at you the gold husband, etc.. .a here at us...

Alexey
06.05.2004, 06:05
Allow them to incur the responsibility to resolve their situation. It is possible for them literally and to sound. By the way, think, and what for to you this role of the savior? What does she give you?

Lena
06.05.2004, 21:23
Try or Taste them also pozagruzhat the problems, can will understand?