PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me to you a question. I one year ago have left the girl, with koto...

Andrey
05.05.2004, 11:20
Hello. At me to you a question. I one year ago have left the girl whom met more than 5 years. Very strongly experienced. Now problems with sex. If earlier (before break) 2 days of a break were much for me now it would be desirable sex very seldom. Tried to struggle itself, I on a life the optimist, but all to become worse and worse. And on soul or douche a stone constantly what that. What will advise? To itself to address? Me answers of the expert, instead of silly comments different there first of all interest. Yours faithfully, Andrey!

Hazhilina I.I.
06.05.2004, 16:11
Dear Andrey! Similar, that parting with the girl was for you a psychological trauma. And you till now, not not realized level, experience this break. Similar, that since then your feelings "were froze" also you be afraid again of something to feel to not test new mental anguish. It also brakes your sex desires. And while you again cannot "defreeze" these feelings, your sex potential will be not demanded. You ask, to itself to address? To the psychologist. You need to work by means of a psychotherapy this situation that your soul has again found ability to test emotions, including, sex. If live in Moscow, can address to me internally. Mine t. 8 916 140 74 55. My full data it is possible to find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name