PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear! Prompt, why when I to the girl do or make a compliment on what...

Vlad
05.05.2004, 04:59
Dear! Prompt, why when I to the girl do or make a compliment on something brand new or of its or her wardrobe, or a hairdress she kak-that becomes indifferent to it or this, and in kontse-the extremities or ends in general forgets about myself and about what vse-taki " the woman does or makes mood "???

Hope
05.05.2004, 07:30
CHe-che--you kak-that have bent that.. Nothing is clear

JUlka
05.05.2004, 13:19
Why? All is clear. There are women who roughly react to compliments, showing, that it or him it is pleasant. And others have any complexes, here and they concern with mistrust to compliments, and accordingly react (on itself I know). It is necessary to dispell simply these complexes, t. e. Here much depends on the man, and then there will be a result such what you would like. I hope, it was clearly expressed. Success to you!

Inna
06.05.2004, 00:28
Because in our country mentality such, our women cannot tell or say simply "thanks", they start any bosh to spin.
Though here from your report really to understand nothing, I can and not in a subject have responded

Greiferin
06.05.2004, 03:29
Because compliments weaken or relax us:). In fact with constantly liked person it is possible to be any, and well-groomed and not well-groomed. If it is pleasant to you, when your girl uhozhena, more often to her of it or this remind, and she will start to look more often at herself from. The silence you will achieve nothing.

Vlad
06.05.2004, 09:54
Spasibochki to you, JUlka! Though one person has understood!