PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To you kogda-nibud there were people who are always torn away from collective...

The anonym
02.05.2004, 13:46
To you kogda-nibud there were people who are always torn away from collective, I one of them. I notice, that people having observed me it is short, start to criticize, express impetuously hostility, discontent as though have on this right, believing, that with me it is possible itself to allow it. Why??? The Usual girl, quite well-groomed, widely-read. I speak in several foreign tongues. It is necessary to appear in new collective there and then there are ill-wishers, thus speak, that I the quiet person, can be p impression passive, sometimes too sereznoj. I understand, what people different happen, people different are necessary, so why it is so much claims to me? Since university prepodovatelej which allowed materitsja at lectures, finishing or stopping neigbours, relatives of the husband, everyone strive to learn lives to smile it is necessary more often to communicate it is necessary more. Why I am constant to that that, something should, absolutely extraneous people can insult.

Tolokonin A.O.
06.05.2004, 09:03
In absentia to this question to not respond. Most likely, you subconsciously draw these situations to yourselves. To disassemble a problem address internally. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, call 542 30 41 mob. Or write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.