PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After razrva attitudes or relations with the liked and unique girl on soul or douche a floor...

Andrey
02.05.2004, 14:16
After razrva attitudes or relations with the liked and unique girl on soul or douche full emptiness, sensation "nikchyomnosti" in zhizne, not desire something to do or make, eat and drink, a constant pain in heart. Help or assist to cope with a situation!

Monika
04.05.2004, 07:27
To me it is usual in depressive cases dialogue with animals helps or assists. If at you houses are a cat or sobaka-is perfect! If is not present - that get or start! Dialogue with animals distracts from such ideas and you start to feel the responsibility for a small essence, which ljubishch that he simply is. And in general if do not wish to eat, do not force itself, only will be worse. What not you also think the unique person who is in the same precisely situation, as you.

Goldberg I.I.
06.05.2004, 04:28
Advice or Council Moniki - very quite good, exists even zooterapija, t. To. For a long time it is noticed, that animals are capable to treat not only sometimes, a body, but also soul, a lot of energy give. From myself I shall add. Depression is not only sincere, but also corporal, t. e. Psychosomatic frustration, in fact for a long time is known, that soul and a body - are uniform. All our ideas, feelings have reflection and at a biological level (illness or disease of a body will cripple soul and on the contrary), and depression not exception. Therefore, I wish you to calm, having told or said two things. 1. Depression of loss, a trauma - estesstvennaja reaction also has the normal term then passes or takes place itself (about it or this in people speak " time treats "). Only if she does not pass or take place itself already long time, it is a lot of months - only then it is possible to speak about frustration and to treat. Therefore inform, how much has passed or has taken place time since have left? 2. Your status speaks naturally enough. It is not necessary to be afraid of pains in the heart, the gone appetite, loss of interest and sensation nikchemnosti. I shall not analyze the nature of this sensation, how much or as far as you were dependent, voz-but iz-for uncertainty in and the solvency, from these attitudes or relations - can be even too, and partly therefore attitudes or relations have interrupted?... I shall tell or say only one: all problems tested by you now - from a status of alarm. It is known, that the huge component of depression is a disturbing or an alarming component. At trev. kom-those there is the constant internal strain interpreted by a brain as pavor, and the organism constantly is " on a platoon ", and "alertness", t. To. All mechanisms of an organism are much more primitive and drevny, than consciousness: it is perceived as " THREAT. Expectation of danger ". The relaxation sees impossible. And what occurs or happens to us at such strain? All energy, an adrenaline - sostredotochenny in zhiznennoneobhodimyh organs and processes of an organism (napr. The blood casts from extremities, a stomach (he even turns pale), flows to large muscles, ventilation of the lungs, intimate or cardiac activity, sometimes pressure amplifies. And on the other hand, energy there, where it voz-is spared but at a status of danger: the gastric juice is not allocated, - from it or this " the piece in a throat does not climb ", the saliva is not allocated - difficultly to swallow of nutrition, and often and drink. Does not remain to nervous, physical energy - there is no mood, desires something to do or make, notice, be pleased, communicate, there are no forces).