PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At it or him the wife gives birth or travails to the second child and I lay series, even sex with it or him zanima...

The anonym
03.05.2004, 03:40
At it or him the wife gives birth or travails to the second child and I lay series, even in sex with it or him I am engaged, and have appeared when there was no also the first, and here now the second... Also it was audible as its or her heart was broke... ha-ha... voobshche-that thought, what is it I shall present him a daughter... Has not developed... Who from us greater the cynic, he or I. It or he now has all about what he dreamed, and at me so anything and has not appeared. Dalshe-that that? I Wake up which day with sensation (more correctly at all without these or it) any emotional hole...

The anonym
03.05.2004, 23:52
He at you it is simple samets, instead of the muzhik! And you are good! potr.. On need, and now wait for any romanticism?.. Ridiculously even, to you that 15 years yesterday were executed?

LEDI SEX
05.05.2004, 13:10
Daleshe-anything! Be able to distinguish in attitudes or relations sense " that than and for what "! You for it or him the agent for satisfaction of the ambitions and low needs or requirements (banal "outlet" from family where it is necessary to be the husband and the father) is simple, and at you kradennaja "love" then do not build plans with this person, you concern also to it or him;them... ha-ha, as to "bast", something instead of the vibrator for the lonely "broken" old maiden!!! He simply vermin, be able, the mother in Vashem-that age would be time to distinguish GOLD from a copper coin!! Sincerely

Herring
05.05.2004, 22:47
Dalshe-for nego-all as well as went, he all was in time. .a for vas-if all as ostavit-that I do not know, but anything good. Around opozdaete-and even in last car will not jump. Understand one: Vas-do not want. Vas-polzujut. To Him to spit on you if you zaboleete-he to you at all pozvonit-what for, all the same from you nothing to take now. And vy-wish to pretend, that is strong itself are happy or enough. But you not on so much a silly woman) Vy-in jam from top to toe. Arrange the life instead of working on zamenah-in an another's life. Rabotat-ha! For job pay. And, probably, even thanks do not speak you.))))) know, how I would act or arrive? I would suit good evening, with good night. .a then would expel. peremuchilas, also began to live. That and to you I wish.)

The fox
06.05.2004, 04:10
I think, if the situation lasts so longly and all about her know also change nothing, means, she arranges all. And try to take out one part from this tsepi-and all will collapse. Very much often marriages or spoilage keep on mistresses (lovers). If you do not feel unfortunate, it is quite possible to live and so. Often the role of the mistress more enviable, than a role zheny-gets to her all the best.