PDA

Просмотр полной версии : .. It is More than year back to me it was possible to grow fond. But all problem that he...

Delfi
04.05.2004, 07:28
.. It is More than year back to me it was possible to grow fond. But all problem that he is married. All our dialogue - only casual occurrings. I never spoke him, that I like, at all did not hint. But I am assured, that he knows about my love. I could not see long it or him, and I could not recollect it or him all this time, and then an occurring - and I understand, that have not ceased to like. I do not build any illusions, but in fact vremja-that goes... What for such feeling is spent for the person for whom it is not necessary? Why I could not present my love to the one who is valid in her requires? "

Fiber
05.05.2004, 12:17
Delfi, you strong, can not recollect times at all, not seeing IT or HIM. Means, time will easier cure you, but it will be not fast, prepare: - (

Buharov J.M.
05.05.2004, 23:53
Hello! You absolutely vainly think, that your feeling " is spent for the person for whom it is not necessary "! On the contrary - it is necessary for you most, and for you it and exists! Also it is the big happiness! And if you actually like, the question on why this love does not get to the one who " really requires her " - is simply senseless. Fortunately, our feelings are not a subject to the any conscious control.