PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Harmful advice or councils it is correct - at me sometimes works, but sometimes on phrases...

Irena
04.05.2004, 12:57
Harmful advice or councils it is correct - at me sometimes works, but sometimes at a phrase - shout more loudly - follows - I do not want more loudly - and new cries. To me the daughter (seems that to her 2 and 7) specially provokes scandal (for example every evening - I do not wish to sleep), whether it for it or her razarjadka chto-. For example yesterday kept within with 9 till 11 evenings. When I zashchla in a room also have told or said - well ka quickly to sleep - cries, tears in current of several minutes. And sometimes becomes silent, I give her a handkerchief - and she to me - still I wish to cry. Calms then down or is then abirritated itself speaks now I shall sleep and falls asleep. Whether it is normal?

child
05.05.2004, 18:14
You are right, probably, it dejstviterno a discharge for the child. My mum about my son capricious by evening (3 years) speaks: " He was too long good ". She considers or counts, that the child for normal development should both be pleased, and cry, and long, etc. And more I have noticed: the more at the child of emotions, the more difficultly he falls asleep. I, probably, act incorrectly, but I put the child to bed in 9 and I leave, leaving included or switched on a lamp (type of a night lamp). Further the child entertains itself: moves in krovatku toys, plays beds, slushet quiet music, pesenki (at it or him the tape recorder near to krovatkoj), echos, considers or examines;surveys the book, then itself falls asleep. Sometimes, the truth, in 2 3 hours. There are we fall asleep earlier it or him.