PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I would like to receive the answer to very important question for me...

Julia
05.05.2004, 02:47
Hello. I would like to receive the answer to very important question for me. It concerns or touches my mother. I very much like it or her and consequently strongly I worry.
The matter is that it or she often has failures. We certainly swear at her, I still the teenager (16 years), and at it or her job which demand constant nerves.
But sometimes something such occurs or happens to her also she simply beyond normal behaviour.
She can strike, tumble down me on a floor and ispinat legs or foots, and then about it is quiet and with a smile to respond. For me it is very serious, because for me she the most native person and when I see its or her such inadequate behaviour, it frightens me and at once it would be desirable to commit suicide, in fact if native mother so to you concerns...
And more one example: once she has told or said that at me on a table is not cleaned or removed, on what I have argued, that all purely or cleanly and lays by way of. Then she has exclaimed " I to you how much time spoke all to clear the table "... She all that was on a table, and there laid a little, (magazine, kosmetichka by means of which I always inserted lenses, and headphones for a computer) all has thrown out for a balcony. I can am mistaken, I would be very glad to it or this. Whether but taki I wish to know it all is abnormal behaviour, considering certainly its or her age 44 years.

Agaev M.M.
05.05.2004, 16:58
Information a little. Probably, it is valid "failures" owing to serious psihotravmirujushchej situations (at job, private life and t. The item that I do not know), and can also displays of a serious mental pathology. It is necessary, that the psychiatrist has communicated to her internally, data on its or her life and illness or disease are necessary.