PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One year ago at me the child with a genetic pathology was born. I certainly was...

Belief
03.05.2004, 18:00
One year ago at me the child with a genetic pathology was born. I certainly was in a shock, I am not old, 23. First there was a terrible depression, then I have come to work, began more or to calm down or be abirritated less. My sister-in-law has told or said about the pregnancy and all my pavors have returned, I am afraid, that the following child will be with a pathology, I am afraid that at me any incurable disease, I am afraid that I can not have more children, I am afraid of everything, constantly I cry or pay. At me very intense and responsible or crucial job, there I kak-that am forgotten, but I come home and at me again a hysterics, I wake up and first of all in the morning
I recollect all negative, that has occured or happened for last year, and again in tears, the husband likes me and consequently all suffers or bears, but whether for a long time it or him will suffice I know. Hysterics happen such, that reaches up to trjasuchki. I understand, that have finished myself to the handle but what to do or make - neznaju. That I here have described all, very small part of that with me occurs or happens. Very much I hope that you will help or assist me.

The llama
04.05.2004, 17:48
Beliefs, I correctly have understood that your child is alive? Or not? On our life of a pathology meet more often and more often - my girl has died half a year back, it or she had not genetic pathology (believe, it is harder) and I till now am flied or treated in clinic.. I can understand, that to you occurs or happens, with conference to you to help or assist it is impossible. Here long job with the psychotherapist is necessary... .i consultations genetikov, and other doctors
And the pavor for our children will not leave us never because and with any pathologies we like them..
Can write to me my-born-angel@narod. ru

Bobrov A.E.
05.05.2004, 04:37
For the beginning, really, it is necessary to address to genetikam, and and to you, and the husband. Then it is necessary to pass or take place treatment at the psychotherapist. And only then - to do or make repeated attempt.