PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How you consider or count, whether is normal, if the person trusts nobody? My liked...

tusja
02.05.2004, 00:01
How you consider or count, whether is normal, if the person trusts nobody? My liked has admitted to me, that up to the extremity or end does not believe anybody, except for parents, even to me. For me it is wildness or absurdity: I have got used to trust the close friends and the liked person. And them predatelsvto for me would become almost tragedy. And he speaks, that is internally ready to that it or him can betray all, therefore does not believe to not experience. That is he has told or said to me, that does not exclude, that if it or he will have problems (financial), I shall throw it or him. To me it is insulting. Not nevertheless people identical! My friends always supported or maintained me. Can, it iz-that its or his wife has thrown. He approves or confirms, that he knew, that she can betray it or him, but veins with her. Itself speaks, that it is not capable of treachery. My husband byvshi has betraid me, but I was not disappointed in people. What you in occasion of all it or this and trust in general think?

Belief
02.05.2004, 19:20
We are similar with yours mlodym the person, only I do not trust even to parents. The childhood is complex or difficult to name happy... And thus often there is so, that before any person I suddenly rasskryvajus almost completely, and he, appears, did not consider or count me so close. For me it over and over again appears impact... Here. Excuse, that confusedly.

Hazhilina I.I.
04.05.2004, 13:38
I have responded you on the psychologist