PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor I has lost belief in probably potomuchto wash former collective of demolition...

Alexey
02.05.2004, 21:14
The doctor I has lost belief in probably potomuchto wash former collective I have broken and now in new but people here a little bit we each other do not understand others at me all over again there was a complex superfluous and now and it very much stirs or prevents the loser as job so already and it is complex or difficult to rest to communicate especially with the new girl prompt as to learn mebja to not blame for that for what it is not guilty

Dela
03.05.2004, 01:15
Alexey, I not the doctor but if will allow, shall write, that I think. You to what new did not get used? And new shoes, for example? In fact it is inconvenient all over again, and then as "native". An example primitive, but sense one. Grinding in is normally. All super from the very beginning happens only in beautiful films. By the way, here I search for new job. Think, to me it is easy or light? Too I am afraid, fairly. We shall consult, both you, and I. In any case, always there is a choice, from this idea to become it should is easier. To in total you good.:))

child
04.05.2004, 09:58
Adaptation - process natural and often morbid. Tragedy any I do not see. All will pass or take place in due course. Release or let off a situation. Solve household problems: what to eat, what to dress, be tidied up and so forth