PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Buharov, I on your place would delete reports similar...

Yours faithfully, Alan
02.05.2004, 13:00
Dear doctor Buharov, I on your place would delete reports of similar "psychologists" which not only that run down the people free of charge giving or allowing konchultatsii, but also rush into your possession without conscience and honour....... .sims September, 01st 2003 11 : 20 : 51
Good afternoon... Dock. At menjatakaja a small problem... The matter is that while I passed or took place practice in the loony. To hospital and communicating with patients... At me phobias of different character have started to appear... And now I feel that I become the paranoiac... Namely - pavor of that that at me razovetsja a schizophrenia... Or uzhe pozdnee-that with me something proizoidet not so horosheee. And before I did not have anything similar (before practice)... I and never was afraid of anything and kovsemu concerned absolutely easy. Simply after first two days of practice and dialogue with patients I have run in deep depressiju-that that any mozhet to be ill with that zhe the schizophrenia or I eat that with another neizlichimym... And I was frightened with that fact that if " there will go a roof that I shall become any maniac or another what nibud the monster in chelovechem an appearance " and I can not supervise itself... As though sounds silly but sometimes and now I am am covered with this unpleasant sensation as though still hardly hardly and all - I it or him shall become..... t. e. All has begun with it or this and has gone or is trite has gone... Prompt as me to get rid of that first moment of depression and a shock and before pavor.... And more one is simply interesting to learn or find out your opinion.... At menjaochen often pojavljaetsja sensation dezhavju-t. e. As though with me events uzhe similar proishodili-sensation such that as though from any film cut out one kadrik and have left... And in what that the moment he as though rises on the place and I as though I know that will be further... But actually all occurs or happens under other script.... What is it such and as with it or him;them to be. Many thanks in advance.

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Alan September, 06th 2003 13 : 54 : 05
Uv. Buharov, do not pay attention on " psihologa-the psychiatrist ", he on all servers shows a set vychitannyh psychological phrases, still still understood sense told or said: - (((. Two vershoks from a pot, and all climbs, all teaches. Simply poorly nice person who did not have a life, here she and does not know where to apply the theoretical knowledge, in fact a grammar school has finished with a gold medal, and to prove to be there is nobody and there is no place. G-n Buharov, your style of a syllable can is more simple, but he goes from the soul and is clear, as the divine day. In this case tsitstata: " Simplicity - is worse than larceny! " Does not approach or suit, for clear and simple expression of the aforesaid allows TO HEAR the DOCTOR not only to honours pupils, but also usual troechnikam, which great variety and which delicacy and availability in comprehension is important. Success everything, including otlichniku-to the loony it would be time to them to treat a tired head!!!!

The psychologist September, 05th 2003 12 : 31 : 09
Doctor Buharov, - to mine, sims was simply pinned. Really you think, what with such literacy (to be exact - illiteracy) it was possible to enter the institute? If all this not prikol your answer is especially strange: to people with the psychological features listed by you to work as psychologists (and especially psychiatrists) it is simply dangerous! Dangerously for their mentality! The psychologist or the psychiatrist can become not any person: it is necessary to possess enough hardy and in the certain degree unreceptive mentality, to be able to abstract from a unhealthy situation. On one empathy far you will not leave. Absolutely without it or her - too it is impossible, but with aktsentuatsiej persons on psychasthenic type it was better to choose any other specialization nevertheless.
Buharov I. M. September, 02nd 2003 22 : 42 : 29
Hello! That you describe - absolutely normal status. At once about "deja vue" is easier consequence or investigation of that you were fidgety in occasion of all rest about what you wrote, have got tired it or this is and for nervno-mental fatigue even at absolutely healthy people such phenomena are quite characteristic. Now about all rest. Probably at you, on the one hand, t. n. A psychasthenic warehouse of character (and for it or him as you know, it is peculiar education of any sort of obtrusivenesses, including pavors). And on the other hand, similar, that you are a person empatichnyj, is thin feeling and empathizing a status of another, including - the patient. Here you also have experienced those patients with whom communicated, have understood, how much or as far as it is terrible - and at once were frightened, that something similar happens with you. It normally and, certainly, has no attitude or relation to a paranoia. It only means, that you can be very good doctor for these patients - you feel them. And in due course, if you will continue professional body height in this area, you can develop or produce for yourselves ways of disposal of such consequences of dialogue with patients - and simply will get gradually used, any more will not be so was acutely to react. At you will arise t. n. Healthy " medical cynicism ". For now - simply learn to concern to the pavors with irony and know, that generations of psychiatrists, psychotherapists and psychologists through it passed or took place - and have consulted. And you - will consult.
September, 02nd 2003 10 : 57 : 26
Interestingly as!!! And whether it is possible to pass or take place practice, only without the maximum or supreme honey. Educations, for itself, for experience? - the word of honour, very interestingly!
September, 01st 2003 20 : 14 : 10
To teach Russian

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
To respond to the report:

Buharov J.M.
03.05.2004, 20:49
Hello! First of all: thanks you for kind words! As if to that comment to my answer to which you so was acutely have reacted - I do not think, that all so seryozno. Vo-the first, here not " my possession ", and a place of the open discussion. Vo-the second the opinion too has the right to existence and even some reasons. So asked, I think, it will be useful to know both points of view. I from here only delete frankly boorish and obscene reports, well and, certainly, any nonsense.

child
04.05.2004, 08:01
nu-well, about what and conversation))))))))