PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! JA-married 3 months and more recently we have quarrelled with the husband...

Nata
02.05.2004, 13:10
Good evening! JA-married 3 months and more recently we have quarrelled with the husband (, tk he thinks, that I to him have changed). He has found out in a mail box my letter (the warm maintenance or contents) to the former young man. And as consequence or investigation, he has left the house and lives now in the apartment. He has told about these all friends and the parents. But a problem that he likes me and would not like me to lose, but tk he has already told to the parents about it or this, nothing has more correctly sent my letter, he cannot simply " forgive or excuse me ", explaining to them. And parents to him have told or said (to him 24 years) if has changed immediately divorce! It was spoken by adult people. And so, but as I wish it or him to return, I do not know, that to me to do or make. I went to it or him;them, but he does not go on contact and has told or said only one: everything, that to me trebuetsja-it that I have called to its or his parents and has convinced them, that I like it or him. How I understand it, he wished to solve the problems at my expense. I did not begin to call, tk I consider or count, that people should understand the problems, instead of involve svju I make related, especially in such delicate questions how to reconcile and live further, or to leave and divorce! I understand, that he waits from me for any act which would suit all and would force to justify me in opinion of its or his parents and its or his friends, we shall tell or say so... To overpersuade them, that I vse-taki good. So vse-taki it is necessary for me to make? Help or assist!!!. I do not want, that our family has collapsed, tk this case has let to me know clearly, that this person is necessary to me only and, that I very much like it or him. P. S. And still he has told or said to me, that I should deserve its or his trust and as it to make he does not know. But in fact the trust or is, or it or him is not present. Unless I am not right? Prompt, that to me to do or make. Thankful in advance.

ksy
03.05.2004, 05:46
My God, well that you wrote to the former guy moreover so silly have not made secure? He certainly does or makes nonsenses, that I make related involves. But time so, stamp to rodne and speak. The husband will move to you, be the liking wife. Has made nonsense, now not time in a pose to become if itself understand that is guilty.

I am I
03.05.2004, 19:52
Such long answer has written, and he does not send...

Fi
04.05.2004, 07:37
Nonsense what, and iz-for it or this he on you vzelsja, moreover also has disarranged all around! All life will be guilty at them, it is necessary to you? Do not run behind it or him, itself will think again, and is not present so even to the best.