PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! For about a year back, now to me 27, at me have begun terrible proble...

Julia
02.05.2004, 13:35
The dear doctor! For about a year back, now to me 27, at me have begun terrible problems with hair and a skin (abaissement, spots), and the I only was not treated and that I only did not check, anything to me while and does not help or assist to get rid of it or this. Quite naturally, that because of it or this at me the inferiority complex, ippohondrija and a status adjoining with nervous failure has developed. I married, while was not present children, the husband certainly calms or abirritates me and supports or maintains, but I with horror think, the such ugly creature and nevrastenichka as I is necessary: constant depressions, nervousness, I can do or make nothing with myself. With tears I ask, advise, that to me to do or make!? Thanks.

The anonym
03.05.2004, 23:47
And more I constantly feel komok in a throat, all over again thought, what is it shchitovidka or illness or disease of a throat, has checked up - all in norm or rate, really this display it " the globe psihikus "?!

Maria
04.05.2004, 04:48
Zdravsvtujte. At me same komok 1, 2 years. At what doctors I only was not, I live in Peter an opportunity to walk around doctors is. From it or this komka it is terribly unpleasant... There are days when it or him is not present absolutely. At all I shall not understand what is it?