PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, At me klaustrafobija. I am more 10 years ago has got in...

Galina
02.05.2004, 01:40
The dear doctor,
At me klaustrafobija. I am more 10 years ago has got in a fire. With me nothing happens me have rescueed or saved, but in some days after a fire I have come into the underground and than below opuskalja ekskalator that to me became worse. I could not go neither by the underground, nor on lifts, there are one houses. Zaktrytye premises or rooms pressed on me, I started to feel a smell of a smoke, was afraid, that there is no output or exit, a wall and everything, palms started to sweat, heart simply took off from a breast, then began znobit and to shake. From the underground and lifts I have consulted, but perzhde than it was possible to me I has passed or has taken place through a hell.
And now when already has passed or has taken place so much years, I have suddenly felt, the same signs when flied by the plane. The doctor I in a shock! How this illness or disease through such quantity or amount of time, iz-for what could return, in fact I never felt anything such in planes? In connection with job of the husband we live abroad and to fly I is compelled or forced often, but now each flight for me is intolerable torture. I am not afraid, that the plane will fall, I am not afraid of jolting, I am afraid of walls! Forgive or excuse, for such long letter, but I the truth do not know, that to me to do or make!

Irina
02.05.2004, 11:16
Galina, hello! At me the same situation, My pavors live with me 5 years, almost rasstvorjajas... That again accrueing or increasing. Want we shall be written off or shall be copied - we shall talk?
iiva@list. ru

Tolokonin A.O.
02.05.2004, 19:37
Galina!
Address to the psychotherapist internally.

Tolokonin A.O.
04.05.2004, 04:23
Similar problems successfully lechjatsja psihoterapevticheski. Find the expert, it is desirable spetsializirujushchego on similar problems. If you live in Moscow, can leave the coordinates on my box, I with you shall communicate.
tolokonin@mtu-net. ru