PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Consultation is urgently necessary. To the husband 31 year recently was, about...

Irina
01.05.2004, 19:04
Hello, the doctor! Consultation is urgently necessary. To the husband 31 year recently was, he works much, very much experiences iz-for problems at job and to all is simply very closed, reticent person. Sometimes it is necessary to try very longly razgovorit it or him, it is rare he speaks about the problems. As a result they at it or him collect as snow that, and he searches for an output or exit how to remove or take off stress - takes alcohol. Has been once coded (May 2002), in September was decoded, but seryoznyh failures were not (I have in view of drinking-bouts). But all is peer he daily pyot a lot of spirits, sometimes it is less, but for a month can odin-pass or take place two days in general without this or it. At us the daughter, her 3 and a half of a year. A problem is in my opinion that he becomes isolated and cannot be uttered, does not want more precisely. Time during any period of time can visit or attend to us the psychologist? The husband agrees - speaks. Find to me the good doctor, and I with pleasure shall go on reception. Can. It kak-that will help or assist him, and that is a pity, the person ruins itself in such young still age, and native from it or this it is not good.

In advance thanks!

Kiseleva E.J.
02.05.2004, 21:40
Hello, Irina! At your husband classical awkward age. That you have described all is its or his display. The person becomes reserved, does not wish to discuss with relatives the situation and alcohol tries to save itself. There is it therefore how at this age men have a reassessment of all what he has reached or achieved also that that else can dostich in a life. The internal conflict is born. Write to me on imejlu.

Buharov J.M.
04.05.2004, 03:16
Hello! If your spouse agrees to visit or attend the psychologist is is remarkable, and it by all means should be made! By your description, here is, above what to work to the expert.