PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I write to you the first time because there are no forces more. I about one year bo...

Vladimir
02.05.2004, 08:45
The doctor, I write to you the first time because there are no forces more. I about one year am afraid not clearly of that. Attacks of panic pavor arise suddenly, in different places and at various times. Sometimes every day in current of month, sometimes once a week. And behind pavor there is a sensation, that I do not feel arms or hand, legs or foots, a stomach or belly if I go kak-as if there is not I, or suddenly subjects become far and I to greater or big, or small. Here now I write and I am afraid, that attacks again nachnutsja. Tell or say What to do or make or I seem to me any more I shall sustain. Two times got in hospital on fast, but attacks stopped also me released or let off. Speaking, that cannot help or assist. The doctor is not present more forces!!!

jm
02.05.2004, 19:54
u menja toje samoe bilo
pol goda popyosh seroxat
i budet norma

Bobrov A.E.
04.05.2004, 02:27
You describe panic attacks with episodes depersonalizatsii-derealizations. I think, that you should consult with the skilled or experienced psychiatrist or the psychotherapist. It is necessary to make also EEG, and it is possible or probable and MRT. Usually it is possible to help or assist with such situations. If you live in Moscow, can call to my secretary (397 01 62).