PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband often has a serious suppressed mood, without the reasons, he st...

Oksana
01.05.2004, 00:37
My husband often has a serious suppressed mood, without the reasons, he becomes similar to a bag with..., recollects the mythical insults, ostensibly put or rendered to him me for all matrimonial life, from it or him the serious negative power proceeds. It has begun 3 years ago. Recently he has successively fainted 4 times. To the neurologist to go does not want. Has 3 h relatives who at aged age have finished the suicides, one of them consisted on the account. Tell or say, it that - a schizophrenia? To itself to address, not to the official doctor?

Tolokonin A.O.
03.05.2004, 18:57
What was for a syncope? Whether there were cramps? To understand with the diagnosis and a status internal consultation psihoterapevta-the psychiatrist is necessary and desirable the neurologist. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.