PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexey Evgenevich! I am in some bewilderment in connection with...

I.V.Altaeva
02.05.2004, 02:34
Dear Alexey Evgenevich! I am in some bewilderment in connection with repetition of the same disturbing or alarming dreams, and periodicity any - I have time to forget, when he was last time. I am on platform with a small amount of bags (inconvenient). The train stops on schitannye instants - and I have time to run up only as he gets under way or is tampered with and quickly types or collects a course, and certainly, my cries are useless. Often thus there is, that on platform I not one, and with the relative - and she is in time, and I was not present... As a rule, someone or costs or stands on road, or distracts... Station the deaf person, a following train not clearly when - ponaja emptiness...
The far trip (agents, by the way, in obrez) in two very serious occasions is necessary to me - one concerns or touches personally me, another of family affairs (so develops what exactly by rail). The sister (we are friends) always speaks, what it is necessary to listen to "preventions or warnings" of the intuition (she does not know about this dream) - can be, it and is any such prevention or warning? And can, it is just necessary to go, instead of it would be desirable, because I feel "squeezed out", that's all, - but all this becomes already notions of compulsion - and here has dared to ask your opinion.
Thanks you.

I.V.Altaeva
02.05.2004, 16:10
Ina, thanks you for participation and desire to help or assist. The matter is that problems, iz-for which trip, very serious, and prjachsja-ne-be hidden - to solve them it is necessary (this health and investigation for crossing or moving, and I personally to move not ochen-that and I want, but without my participation it is impossible in multitheir attitudes or relations, first of all material: I the mistress of an apartment, for which all also will be paid by money). The question is not so much in the reason (though your conclusion sets thinking, and the opinion of the doctor in occasion of the reason former was to be heard), how much in that, to go or not right now (last dream was especially distinct or clear): and suddenly this "prevention or warning" of any personal danger?

Bobrov A.E.
03.05.2004, 17:20
Dreams such "never directly" are interpreted. Also I think, that a trip about which you write such "direct" attitude or relation to your dream has no. I would dare to assume, that your dream testifies to a regret in connection with non-realized opportunities which you osoznanno or neosoznanno test more likely. Too and many to you stir or prevent much. Perhaps, just pavors or uncertainty in also force you to remain passive, to lose and constantly to be late. But it only my assumptions. It is absolutely unessential to be in earnest to them too...