PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I already here asked questions and received answers, for what to you och...

Ky
01.05.2004, 22:52
Hello. I already here asked questions and received answers, for what is very grateful to you. You advised me a psychotherapy (a panic, a phobia of the underground, I I accept Eglonylum 8 months). I have prepared money to pass or take place at you a necessary course. It is necessary to me, by your words, 10 12 employment or occupations. For me it is the considerable sum. But here what focus has left. As soon as I have calculated will be spent to myself for treatment so problems kuda-that began to leave. I suffer attacks in the underground more year. And recently, when I go down in a underground, always I think from that money which to me is necessary for spending for treatment. That on them I could kuda-nibud go, something to buy or purchase. And the arrangement with the husband (I now do not work) was those: as there will be a next attack so I go to the doctor (that is to you:)). Since then I did not have any "representation". Explain please, whether the phobia and a panic to pass or take place by itself can? Or this calm before a storm? Or my greed is stronger than a phobia? And more. By your advice or council I have talked to the doctor in occasion of transition from Eglonylum (I accept on 50 mg day - 1 capsule) on paksil (at me the cycle is very strongly broken or disturbed, even it is possible to tell or say, that it or him practically is not present). But I the doctor speaks, that consultation of the expert (t here is necessary. e yours), t. To. I accept Eglonylum longly enough and it is necessary to weigh all. Tell or say, how much it is necessary employment or occupations, consultations to solve this question? Thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
02.05.2004, 14:31
In it or this all short of an agoraphobia - in struggle of motives and the sanction something to allow itself. There can be to you my psychotherapeutic consultations and be not required, if more often and will romance in detail on the subject which has liked to you. The question on replacement of Eglonylum on poksil usually is solved in 2 3 consultations.

Alex
03.05.2004, 14:53
The doctor, and whether is impossible a little bit more in detail about " struggle of motives "?
Whether probably really to neutralize fobicheskie reactions by " positive imagination "?
Whether will prompt any literature on motivation?
Thankful in advance.