PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such question. At the husband a posttraumatic asthenia (not zn...

Ekaterina
02.05.2004, 18:56
Hello! At me such question. At the husband a posttraumatic asthenia (I do not know how much correct diagnosis, at least so its or his mum speaks). So-called attacks was only 4 from 15 years (now to him 25) and here for last 3 years it has begun again. A problem in that that I with it or this collide or face for the first time and that that he refuses to be treated (neither to go to the doctor, nor to drink lekartsva we persuade it or him we can not).
Mum speaks, that with medicines all usually passed or took place quickly enough. But now he drinks only glitsin and - he to him at all does not help or assist mine. On time of such long attack still never was. Whether the question in that passes or takes place such status by itself or as a result all the same it is necessary to subject it or him to a compulsory treatment.
And also that it is possible to do or make that relapses did not arise or they passed or took place whenever possible in easier or lighter;more mild form.
In advance I thank.

Bobrov A.E.
03.05.2004, 07:29
You have not described, in what frustration of mentality at your spouse consists. If it simply delicacy, one business, if depression, another, and if deceits of perception and disturbance of behaviour, the third. The diagnosis a "posttraumatic" asthenia - very wide, also that behind it or him disappears without the concrete description, to tell or say difficultly. And the more so to judge the forecast and therapy.