PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist, please, advice or council. My precious has lost job nearby...

Natasha
02.05.2004, 16:05
The doctor, help or assist, please, advice or council. My precious has lost job about one year back. Including yourself the class expert (it is quite possible or probable so it and is), waits for the good offer which as you understand, every day do not do or make. In my opinion, all its or his troubles with losses of job (second time for last 5 years) are connected by that he works on mood: it is pleasant - I work under the full program it is not pleasant - perhaps, itself will resolve. But business not in it or this. For the last he me has absolutely exhausted half a year, has changed very strongly. It became rasping, it is difficult to rely on it or him - brings in serious situations, referring to coincidence of circumstances, happens, tries to humiliate me, constantly is in "alertness", morbidly reacts on innocent (in my opinion) words. Speaks, what I " lift up a nose " (on rabote-that at me the full order, offers, risings, is passed examination for the international qualification, etc. - that to me, all to throw, whether that?) . I understand, that to him is serious, but gradually I lose patience and, that the most terrible, respect for it or him;them. It seems to me, the respect leaves iz-that he always considered or counted itself(himself) as the strong person, and now shows the real delicacy. Last time all was much easier. Already began to reflect seriously that is time to miss. But in fact it is an extreme output or exit. I too lost job, I know, what is it very unpleasantly. It is necessary to recognize mistakes or errors and to do or make conclusions. But, - to mine, at it or him absolutely other approach. Well to me to do or make?

Bobrov A.E.
02.05.2004, 21:25
The output or exit consists in change of psychological conditions of your marriage or spoilage. These changes should be recognized, considered or examined and changed. If the husband to recognize it will refuse, most likely you will approach or suit to divorce. I speak about it or this so as I know a lot of similar cases. Unfortunately in bolshistve such divorce of anything does not give cases to the good both parties or sides.