PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello I start to be nervous very much for any reason (for example threat)....

Oleg
01.05.2004, 21:22
Hello
I start to be nervous very much for any reason (for example threat). uchashchaetsja pulse, pojavljaetsja a shiver in all body. That you can advise.
Thankful in advance.

To Oleg
02.05.2004, 12:22
OLEG! I not the doctor, but seem to me can something prompt you. The matter is that I same. You probably as well as I the impressionable and hypochondriac person. t. e. Through chur emotional! From it or this such nervousness. And still it seems to me, that at you any problem is in a life and she does not give you of rest! Think of the life, analyse it or her, find the decision of a problem, izminite something. Also can quite be, that with the sanction of a problem, such your statuses will pass or take place. I can advise now for the night to have a drink restful, only lungs! Type "novopassit" or tea the restful collecting. It is not necessary any more. And when be nervous, drink "Phenazepamum" or valerjanochki, and think, and whether there is a sense SO to experience in general?
At once all will pass or take place! Still it is possible to descend or go on consultation to the neurologist, but he to you will start to register strong restful! While it or this to do or make it is not necessary. If medicines on grasses will not help or assist, then it is already possible to consult on the doctor!
Thanks for attention, write still if that:)
Anna.

John
02.05.2004, 17:01
It is possible to try to train confidence of, there is a heap spets. Exercises. Gradually all will be adjusted.