PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make?

Shumacher
20.03.2004, 22:23
The problem in that I like the girl is much more younger than me, me to 20 her only 14. Someone can it will seem ridiculously, but turn, such happens. The matter is that we not as do not have an attitude or a relation, we had some successful occurrings, but after them she has somehow exchanged and began to avoid me. A short of a question in, how it is possible to find common language with her how to make so that she me has grown fond also as I of it or her.
At me I am simple any dependence on it or her, already eight months think only about her, considered or counted myself quickly amorous earlier, and now simply I can not find to myself other girl, I can not grow fond or be with another, for me there is only she, and I only like it or her. I do not know, how you can help or assist me.

Shumacher
22.03.2004, 19:56
Excuse, I can has got not in that forum?

Wel:-D
22.03.2004, 21:46
What consultation you want?
You are in the process of love, m.b. A little unusual since your girl is still too young, but, similar, you do not see in it or this a problem.
M.b. You want, what I to you would tell, how it is possible to like and to not suffer?
Amuse itself illusions - one from another not separably. You like also you suffer.
All is normal.