PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Voprosik...

Tr@n $
03.01.2004, 22:31
Hello, the doctor...
And so, problemka. I already threw a subject on a forum earlier... But time went also a status improved. And now again what that pavors not clear have begun, from time to time so presses, as though from a roof downwards fly (I compare to flight t.k heights I am afraid:)). Through pair passes or takes place everything hour, only delicacy remains. And during an attack of pavor - that in a throat, muscles naprjagajutsja also there is an attack of a nausea... From what it?

Wel:-D
08.01.2004, 00:23
That you describe, is similar to panic attack at suffering a vegeto-vascular (neurocirculatory) dystonia. To you the diagnosis of type NTSD, VSD, SVD did not put earlier? Unique specification. A similar symptomatology m.b. Also it is connected with hormonal disturbances, for example such happens at hyperfunction of a thyroid gland. What to eliminate hormonal dysfunction, it is desirable for you to address to the endocrinologist. If from its or his party or side all will be more or less normal, then your signs are really connected with a dystonia, to be exact with a psychosomatic neurosis and then you, certainly, accept a psychotherapy, and, the more likely, the better. In psychosomatic diseases, on current it is possible to allocate 3 phases. The psychotherapy is most effective in an initial phase, the further, the it will be more complex or difficult to get rid of your neurosis. Do not lose time.

Tr@n $
09.01.2004, 12:12
I did or made UZDG sosudo a brain... And more it is a lot of that:)
http: // forum.nedug.ru/showthread.php? s = and threadid=1848
Only somoderator Doctor Vitaly and has not responded...
And the psychologist and at us in city is not present the psychotherapist

10.01.2004, 03:09
About somnolentsiju I have written to you, and in connection with a dystonia - write, call, come - we shall understand.

Tr@n $
21.01.2004, 20:03
Aha, this that very well... But to the private soldier recovering:) how to be? Dr. Vitaly, I sent data on yours mail three times,
But the answer came - it is impossible to deliver... Then has laid out them at a forum., certainly, it is interesting to me what diagnosis at me, but will even more interestingly recover.

Tr@n $
21.01.2004, 21:12
Ups... And the previous post have cleaned or removed...

Doctor Vitaly
21.01.2004, 21:32
90 % of efficiency of therapy depend on correct diagnostics. Good, for example, psychological job (will not do much harm, at the good expert). And medicamental? " himichskoe the weapon " zhelatlnoprimenjat at confidence of its or his expediency. Here and a question, that for you and the doctor treating you should be significant.... And those, biochemical analyses, which vylzheny at a forum - within the limits of norm or rate. What it was recommended to you from inspections?

Doctor Vitaly
21.01.2004, 21:34
the Initial report from Tr@n $
Ups... And the previous post have cleaned or removed...

Yes. I also have cleaned or removed it or him. I hope its or his colleague prochtet soap. And that in fact he.... That posting so we shall tell or say, not is absolutely flatter or absolutely flatterly-correct:)

Tr@n $
21.01.2004, 22:13
Yes I voobshchem now myself normally feel that:D time when I thought was simple - over the weekend to not live...
And now I look back - and to not be believed, what is it was with me.
Hardly, being "choleric person" to reconcile that your body does not submit to you. I wish to run, instead of I can go... Both td and tp
Having analysed last 2-3 years I have understood, that have finished the nervous system to crash. And last drop was destruction of the close person.
Thanks God, now it's OK. There was only a small delicacy.

27.01.2004, 00:53
In occasion of some terminological mess around of definitions "VSD", "NTSD" and t.d , etc.:)

Dear dock. Vitaly!
Absolutely, (2- arms or hand for) it agree, that the dystonia is a nosology. Perefraziruja one clever person (it is doubtless, great:) it is possible to tell or say, that the dystonia is the ignorance erected in a degree of nosological unit.
I have used this term, considering, that this forum not for experts and exclusively from desire to be the understood majority of visitors of the given forum.
Will agree, at the majority of patients these popular abbreviations, and at all or not so independent dysfunction cost or stand in the diagnosis. If to be fair and thoughtful, last term in general explains nothing and more more confuses, still more more obshcheopisatelnym (the such fine blurred gloss:). What term is more lawful "self-years" or what flies and hoots ?:)
To patients, in general, it is uninteresting, how it to name it or him more interestingly how it to treat, correctly?
For inquisitive and on the future that to it or this to not come back: when I speak a dystonia, I mean a vegetative (somatic) neurosis in particular and a neurosis as those in general.
Experts and I have not satisfied what thirst of knowledge of this question, I send to job Stress, vegetozy, a psychosomatic medicine , Partsernjak S.A., A.V.K. With-, 2002.
At the separate request, I can send also in the compressed kind a semifinished item of my job the Phenomenon of loneliness - its or his role in development and therapies of a neurosis , there about it or this much that is written.

TO Tr@n $
At you all is valid now normally? If yes, then this subject can be closed.

Tr@n $
27.01.2004, 07:31
Voobshchem that is normal. A subject to close it is possible - always it is possible new to open:D. Interestingly only - when delicacy will pass or take place?

Doctor Vitaly
27.01.2004, 16:43
The colleague. These or it " popular abbreviations " costing or standing in the diagnosis a-marasmus and convulsive spastic strictures of ours postsovkovoj medicine. And I would not like to leave people in nevedeni in occasion of that and have not put the diagnosis to them, and, hence, have not found out an etiology of disease. And in fact it is known, that etiotropic treatment the most effective. Well really it is necessary to speak what the thinking should be clinical? Yes, patients interests not as is called and how to treat. Also it is the basic stone at the diagnosis-crap of type VSD. Indoubtedly, it is possible to speak about a neurosis, but and suddenly not.... And if it is an endocrine pathology and if have passed or missed a neurology and if..... (posting has finished to memoirs when the given diagnosis has been written down at the patient with an oncology. The EC-th when already diagnosed tumoral process that was late though the first complaints of the patient at due inspection could lead it or him at the first stage of disease to that expert to whom it is necessary, instead of to send on treatment of a neurosis. And he quite after an operative measure could be now alive), etc.

I.e. I would like taki to bring your to a focus to that fact, that the patient with tuftovym the diagnosis simply is nedoobsledovannym up to the present or true clinical diagnosis and to undertake to approve or confirm, what is it a neurosis, on the basis of that that to him someone very clever has written down in a case history nonexistent ANYWHERE in the world "diagnosis" it is represented more than doubtfully.
And patients should be formed (the doctor carries out also sanprosvetitelskie functions), and to explain, that VSD - not the diagnosis, what the patient knowing about it or this did not lose, is possible or probable very dear or expensive time, and was surveyed as follows.

Yes, yes.... And never speak about VSD on the international congresses, workshops and occurrings with the western experts;) therefore and polzujut the term independent dysfunction .

Tr@n $
Delicacy? Will pass or take place in the spring:)

Tr@n $
27.01.2004, 19:52
but and suddenly not.... And if it is an endocrine pathology and if have passed or missed a neurology and if..... (posting has finished to memoirs when the given diagnosis has been written down at the patient with an oncology. The EC-th when already diagnosed tumoral process that was late though the first complaints of the patient at due inspection could lead it or him at the first stage of disease to that expert to whom it is necessary, instead of to send on treatment of a neurosis.

Doctor Vitaly, I so understand, that proceeding from these reasons you and asked to make series analizav...
And it is not necessary to me doobsledovanie?:D

Doctor Vitaly
27.01.2004, 20:29
mmm..... I would not put in this case smilies with a smile up to molars of wisdom.
But also in jatrogeniju you to drive it is not measured or going;)

Tr@n $
28.01.2004, 18:57
mmm..... I would not put in this case smilies with a smile up to molars of wisdom.

So to do or make, the doctor? I understand, that the psychologist does not give direct answers:), but vsezhe... So it is necessary for me doobsledovanie or not? And that at us from doctors only therapists, and those naperechet - the sick-list they with pleasure will write out, and here the diagnosis to write...

08.02.2004, 16:16
All to you will have to find to itself the psychotherapist. If you, certainly, do not wish itself to survey all life.

Tr@n $
08.02.2004, 20:58
:) has already found... I pleasure - in city had a REGULAR psychologist. Moreover with the complete set of the equipment... Have started to work.