PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, to me is removed or is taken off;dream unpleasant dreams with...

Anzhelika
18.01.2004, 14:57
The dear doctor, to me is removed or is taken off;dream unpleasant dreams with neprijatnjo an atmosphere. All in them sulfur, terrible. And they not about pleasant, and on the contrary, or offend me, or humiliate, either with me are not happy, or I am guilty, or to me it is bad, or people concern in a dream to me badly. And so all time. And all of them grey, dark, even chuvsa in these dreams unpleasant to a pain. Before such was not. Recently suffered a neurosis, but whether he can influence a dream? To the it is better to address, to the psychologist or the psychiatrist? I even to sleep already I am afraid. It is slept better, than at night in the afternoon. But dreams all same unpleasant.

Doctor Vitaly
19.01.2004, 19:28
To the psychologist

Wel:-D
21.01.2004, 12:10
Anzhelika!
The neurosis can really influence your dreams just as he influences and all your person.
Write to me more in detail about displays of your neurosis and about dreams - when has begun, from what and so forth
If you from Moscow - call is better.