PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my son of 15 years. Finishes...

Lena
20.01.2004, 20:54
Hello. To my son of 15 years. Finishes a general educational private school. In the past mediko-the pedagogical commission has diagnosed year - a mental retardation of average gravity - an imbecility. Certainly - backlog is, but not the IMBECILITY! Thus to him the way on training in spets the TECHNICAL TRAINING COLLEGE and reception of a trade is cut off. It turns out that he is doomed to sit at home, thus though and hardly but having taken the program up to 9 classes. What to me to do or make? Whether probably to specify once again the diagnosis?

Doctor Vitaly
20.01.2004, 23:56
The commission "has obviously gone too far", therefore as a place for an imbecile - the house psihohronikov. And if your son could study up to 9 classes of a comprehensive school even the easy or light;mild degree of an oligophrenia is rather doubtful. As if to separate parameters of mental backlog, all we not the Nobel winners..... No similar commission has the legal right to be engaged in the unequivocal equipment or installation of diagnoses. It is destiny of specialized psychiatric units and experts or auditeurs. I dare to notice that any degree of an oligophrenia - from the easy or light;mild form of a debility up to an idiocy is congenital disease and is put already in the first years of a life and development of the child, she "does not fall down" suddenly a head, when the child in 9 class. You have the right to protest the decision of the commission through court on the basis of the Federal Law " About the psychiatric help and guarantees of the rights of citizens ", from 1995