PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor help or assist!!! The religion will ruin me

Semius
02.01.2004, 22:35
Has put here in what: I have met the girl, we meet her 3 months and very much each other we like, but there is 1 problem - she from sect " witnesses Iegovy ".... At times with her it is very difficult to me to speak and their belief in that that the world experiences last days in general enters me into horror..... To many they come home..... I to myself nenahozhu places when she go preach in fact with her can there will be everyone (, when they to me prishchli chesno I itself know them hardly nepribil, too on brains press)...... Help or assist, I to sleep nemogu, at me already a roof go......

I know of 100 % that I in their religion neperejdu and she therefrom neujdyot.... That to me to do or make, prompt..... Whether hotjaby it is possible to live normally with them? Than it "threatens" me?

Lover
03.01.2004, 09:25
Hey, Semius, with witnesses Iegovy a greater or big problem. One of the nastiest sects - is worse only mormons (at those the same plus polygamy in the law). If your girl with them recently, it would be necessary to you it or her on the sly in Orthodoxy to agitate - there will treat, and brains will set. Perhaps ottashchat from them. In Orthodox temples it is a lot of literature against sects-there it is detailed objasnjatesja in what they are mistaken, how much or as far as it is harmful as a hobby and mentalities. Try to find pair brochures - read through and understand itself, and then to her you will tell. Actually it is completely not complex or difficult. Fairly!

Semius
03.01.2004, 10:11
In that that and a problem: she with them for a long time, vseryoz and for a long time. If recently that at me problems nebylo

And still explain " One of the nastiest sects " - why? chyo in them not so??? potomuchto I understand at me shchas pink glasses or spots both td and tp..... Simply nehochetsja it or her to lose...........

Lover
04.01.2004, 12:13
Semius, it is concrete these sectarians substitute love - for hatred. Moreover under "roof" of the Christ. You should understand well itself all over again. Witnesses Iegovy preach a fast doomsday and punishment of the sinners who have not adjoined them - to iegovistam. And the normal church speaks about a pardon as it is possible a lot of sinners, expiation of sins and accession of the Christ and all sacred after a doomsday. That is accents or stresses are displaced just what isn't needed. Itself answer a question, what for you it is more important - love or hatred? Punishment or a pardon? Only then you can explain to her when for yourself you will fairly respond. All kind.

Semius
04.01.2004, 12:53
It is compelled or forced nesoglasitsja: ((the truth is among them and fanatics which govorijat that if you not with us that you not popadyosh in paradise... Many of Witnesses speak a current that such itself tude nepopadut.....
:) esliby all was so easily..... For example some of them have told or said that I better sometimes myself conduct them though I and in deep confrontation with any religion (I consider or count what to act it is necessary on conscience and mind or wit instead of on that that ktoto speaks you), by the way a doomsday Christian religions (in the bible is about apakalipsets) simply they having left from a careful bosom komunizma preach ALL have sharply got in capitalism (to explain nebudu understand that at us in the postSoviet countries is created) and it seems to them what is it kakraz that about what is spoken in the bible, they nevidjat that that SO was during any times (slaveholders, feudal lords, landowners.......... It was always bad) They hope for arrival of the New World, type there all it will be good, nebudet wars, boleznie and td..... (clever ideas in 1 (about that that the first had been created a matrix in which nebylo pains of wars and td.....)) And in general I consider or count that having spoiled in this world nechyo asks for another, it is necessary to clean this....... And mozhetbyt the God (if he is) will start up in new......

et so was.... Lyrical digression, nakipelo is simple..... I with the girl in general from mind or wit shall descend or go.... .ja precisely I see that she nepodhodit for this religion.... She for unthinking people, and my girlfriend to think is able, therefore I see what "to pull out" it or her from religion nepoluchitsja, only if itself will decide to leave, (chesno esliby she it sdelala-an arm or a hand and heart would offer this very day) in the world few such people in general are born and byloby is insulting to lose one more...... Often that she speaks those misses that that she does or makes, it seems to me that she simply plays this religion, covering the delicacy and pavor.

To me interestingly byloby to talk to the doctor: (ato at me destroying will fail........ And all is not present it or him........

Ark
04.01.2004, 15:36
Sema... I for a long time know it or her... And definitely zneju... That on it or her it is impossible to press... If you will pull out it or her from this belief... That it only will aggravate your attitudes or relations... She in fact a little obstinate,)
And as I for a long time know their family.. And their belief has arisen not on an empty place.. And she never will go against the family. Though yes... At it or her alive character... Also can seem that she is not entered in their medium... But business in that.. That to her there it is good.... Their family has found there support during a hard time... And it is not important what is this belief.. Communicating with them... I do not see anything bad in their belief... Though their views also differ from Christian.

I still can tell here much... But I shall not be.. Then to you we shall talk...

Wel:-D
08.01.2004, 00:22
I think, it is not necessary to discuss at present here questions of belief, whether it is bad, whether well what that direction or the doctrine. It agree - the spiritually-religious subjects closely adjoins with psychological, yes on another and cannot be - that and another has the direct attitude or relation to soul of the person. And still All it not a spiritually-religious forum. Certainly, if there will be a special inquiry, it is possible to open a separate subject at a forum and there to share opinions concerning belief. A subject, really, very important.
But now, how I have understood, the question of the Seven-moustache has been put in a little bit other, concrete plan, namely, - that to him to do or make in this situation?
And so. Here to me will have to come in the field of not having direct attitudes or relations to my trade and to use the information from own personal experience, and so, my view on a problem can appear inexact. In advance I ask it to consider.
Once, very much for a long time, in one of religious-mystical schools (sects), I was trained as something like a member of 5-th column. My purpose put destruction of religious views and belief of members of other sects. And so, how much or as far as I remember from a course, members of sect Witnesses Iegovy marry and marry only the coreligionists. And if I here am not mistaken that for you then the situation looks or appears so: or you make all efforts for its or her conclusion from sect and then you can think of any joint future. And consider - a conclusion from sect a problem or task very complex or difficult and for not the expert almost vypolnimaja. I in this case, on your place, would find a former member of this sect, it is desirable the one who there was long, and have then left itself, on the belief and would address to it or him;them for the help.
Otherwise, if you from sect will not deduce or remove it or her, to make any joint plans for the future with her, will make sense hardly.
And last variant (by way of absurdity): enter this sect, marry, and there will understand - it or her to withdraw or most there with her to remain.;) basically, people they there quite good, in the majority it is better, than people in what believers or believing in any rubbish. And their religious beliefs At each person are the right to the point of view, each person possesses the specific features and it is necessary to consider and respect with it. Eventually, whether all is peer to you? You do not put the future about yours the beloved in dependence on how she voted on last elections?:)

Semius
08.01.2004, 01:23
teks at once I can dispell 1 world:
members of sect Witnesses Iegovy marry and marry only the coreligionists. - I at them learned or found out..... They have families where only 1 of "witnesses".

Wel:-D
10.01.2004, 02:56
You of the help wished or to catch me on discrepancy and to dispell on the world?:)
In any case, you not from that have begun:)
Families at them such really are. "Witnesses" against destruction of family, family for them one of the maximum or supreme values and if one of members of family becomes the witness, and are not present the second, they recommend divorce in the extremest cases, from here and such families turn out. But NEW families your case is recommended to frame only from coreligionists, so it not.
P.S. If at a forum there is someone from brothers or sisters - ask to express on this subject. As, if someone is familiar with someone from witnesses personally, I suggest to ask it or him to express the opinion on the given question. Also, someone, probably, possesses more exact knowledge. What knows? I ask to express.

Semius
10.01.2004, 17:36
Excuse, nihotel I to catch anybody

And like we have understood.... Has talked to its or her parents, our parents have talked..... More shortly ustakanili we it has put