PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That who to go to bed-quiet night...

spajk
05.01.2004, 14:26
Details - a steady status (a constant somnolent status)
To me of 28 years, the first displays in 23 and till now. Consulted at regional psihiterapevta 4 years ago in current approximately 3 months then has understood that the method of treatment - hypnosis on me does not operate or work
Since the conclusions at me on arms or hand are not present, I shall try on memory
UZDG did or made - the doctor has told or said that special deviations or rejections are not present, and those that are at everyone the second.
Passed or Took place the psychological test - norm or rate!
Consultations of the endocrinologist on mine were not.
The cervical department too like did not check

If there are in my district what nibud experts who can kvalifitsirovanno help or assist - whether very much I ask advise and more it is possible chtonibud to make by own strength?

Prompt why it so operates or works (they too start to yawn) on interlocutors and even simply series present, though I original enough and cheerful person?:o:o

Wel:-D
10.01.2004, 03:07
To yawn in the answer is naturally. And with yours somnolentsiej to you to address to neuropathologists more pertinently is by their part. I shall be hardly useful to you as well as in general a psychotherapy.
Success!