PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is difficult to me to live

tahya
28.10.2003, 10:46
Good afternoon,
Why you not prochli my report, is possible or probable to you kazhetsja, that I have written all this simply so from there is nothing to do or make. To me actually it is very bad. It is simple I can not state all at once in the letter, all that as well as than I was treated. I can tell or say only, that laid week in psihbolnitse, after attempt of a suicide. Accepted amitriptelin, still a tablet simply I do not remember. Then to me have appointed or nominated serokvel, but otnego to me was so badly, that I to myself have cancelled them. Respond me I ask....

elenka
02.12.2003, 19:39
Dear Tatyana how you could so to act or arrive?! You such young and what reasons cannot even force the person autocratically to die!!! I not ssobtrajus to learn or teach you, is simple from any situation always will find a way out, and it is more when do not dare so to act with myself!!! At you all life ahead, and you hardly to yourself have not spoiled it or her! Be the clear head, there are people which to you always will help or assist and will not leave in a trouble .ne despair and esteem perfect book Kouelja " Veronica wishes to die " and I think at you the attitude or relation to many things will change and you will feel force of the youth and about the act will forget on always!!! I wish your of good luck and beliefs in and people!!! The well-wisher.

Wel:-D
04.12.2003, 23:31
Dear visitors!
At discussion and furthermore commenting of another's personal problems, I ask you to keep ethics of dialogue. The comments especially condemning the comments of another's behaviour should be shown to a minimum.
Extra care should be kept at discussion of problems connected with suicidal behaviour.
Probably, pertinently would be to tell about own experience of overcoming of vital crises, to take an interest, in what of the reason why the given situation could develop.
I understand, that you wish to show thus support, is simple, next time, stretching an arm or a hand " hanging above a precipice ", try to do or make it more accurately and to not push off the person rescueed or saved;salvaged by you. One careless movement and opportunities to correct a situation at you any more will not be.
It is the huge responsibility.

08.12.2003, 08:04
To Tatyana.
I ask you to write to me.

18.12.2003, 08:09
Tatyana!
I one week ago have sent you the personal report, similar, you have not received it or him, t.ch. I repeat here - you CAN call to me! Or to write.
I wait for communication or connection.

Semius
02.01.2004, 22:47
I admit at me there were moments when already the razor in arms or hand was held near a vein...... Simply life one time has turned to me coccyx (2 very much seryoznye operations and the second - me have told or said esliby were late for 2 months that umerby.... And this all in 15 years, then very serious treatment, for a pain thought that from mind or wit I shall descend or go. But has solved what is it byloby too silly and easily, nichyo shchas here the truth sometimes from a pain I fall but nichyo, I run, to sports a hall I go, 2 course of institute I finish..... The main thing verte in itself.

And I was helped or assisted likely by acquaintance to one girl, to her 25 - she since the childhood is ill or sick, very terrible illness or disease, is exact nepomnju, chtoto with joints. It seems an infectious arthritis, or chtoto such, every day very strong obezbalivajushchie pyot, at it or her body height as at 4, problems with heart...... But after I have learned or have found out that she on correspondence in university has acted or arrived! "!!! After such to me already about any "leaving or care" and to think nehotelos