PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Your opinion?

Volodja 2
10.11.2003, 00:34
Hello!
Tell or Say please, whether there is a medical substantiation or kakojto the diagnosis if (when in people speak) has tired out or has driven itself, toest for example any more the young man tries to not lag behind in job young men and supposes search (stresses, loads, not dosypanija), then begin essential malaises. How much or As far as I know it is a problem is not illness or disease (if certainly the analysis of a blood in norm or rate), but it kakby for people not having special position in a society or not rich. Toest if too most there will be with the rich person that business is absolutely differently, the special regimen is appointed or nominated, chtoto physicians, etc. register
Me the political question interests certainly not, but that that you think from the professional point of view, estli the unequivocal medical conclusion on a similar problem and that really helps or assists in that case.
Understand me correctly when doctors find nothing, and such that simply horror (squeezes heart and simultaneously temples or whisky thus kakoeto a status as in weightlessness) in such status the person vsyoby has given a status if only have recovered health.
Yours faithfully
Volodja 2

Wel:-D
06.12.2003, 09:20
Try to understand, what for you it need - " to exhaust itself "? How often and with what purpose you exhaust yourselves? Can be it is necessary to try to tire out or drive whom nibud another?

Volodja 2
07.12.2003, 00:16
The answer more likely not professional than in essence, more resembles the philosophical approach to a subject than on medical.
Of above listed subject I assure you, there is no place for irony.

Doctor Vitaly
07.12.2003, 13:59
Question:
Under a phrase " doctors find nothing " interview and usual survey (if yes write at what particularly experts) or still additional tool methods of inspection, besides the analysis of a blood (dynamics or changes of digits of a BP, an intimate or a cardiac rhythm, an electrocardiogram, EEG, proch is meant only.)?

As to, socially-psychological motivation, whether correctly I have understood that, that you give the report that take greater or big loads " exhausting itself ", only to what to not lag behind from youth or nevertheless there is an economic force - financial, a question of career....?

Forgive or Excuse, if after your answer, I not so soon can return to discussion.
- - ---
uv. Colleague Wel:-D!
Whether will complicate you, to see or overlook series of discussions in section of "sexologist". Render me to that professional support since at me it is perfect or absolute now, in connection with events (terrakt in my city, with huge number of victims and victims), there is no time on what, except for patients, work in a regimen and in the afternoon, and at night.

07.12.2003, 18:40
The approach not philosophical, but psychological. If the help and consultation is really necessary to you - work concerns to it or this seryozno and to carry out those references which to you are given.
That you have seen "irony" in my answer is YOUR estimation and she is erroneous. And the similar mistake or error of an estimation can affect and in other your attitudes or relations with people therefore problems both for you can be framed, and for associates.
So, still time I ask you seryozno to concern to my references - your present status, together with (as I understand) sharp enough unwillingness, aversion, even to consider the problem what to tire out or drive someone or someone else, except for myself finds out a possible or probable problem.
Answer a question: what have you felt, having read through my answer?

07.12.2003, 18:41
--
To Vitaly.
Ok.