PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to become quiet and to return a dream? Help or assist!!!

elenka
02.12.2003, 16:42
I very emotional, take to heart all, vulnerable... Recently I had many events of various character... And most likely I was very much overstrained emotsmonalno and now at me the dream was gone. I understand, that the person cannot manage a dream, but I would not like to sleep at all, thus I want every day on job, I am full of forces and energies and I do not get tired at all!!! Alcohol, snatvornye I do not accept.. Longly so will proceed cannot, therefore it is necessary to take measures urgently. Help or assist!!!

elenka
02.12.2003, 19:49
:p

Wel:-D
04.12.2003, 23:05
Hello elenka! If you emotional and at you last time has occured or happened many significant events for you functional frustration of a dream for some time is quite possible or probable, especially, (and it is important!) " you are full of forces and energies and do not get tired at all ". It is normal. It is meaningful to pay attention to this status, only in the event that you begin to feel badly, say, to rise in the morning tired and broken.
While it or this is not present, you have nothing to worry - your organism itself will come in norm or rate.