PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The psychic or the schizophrenic?

Konstantin
09.07.2003, 16:30
Who will explain me such incidents.
Three years ago under rather strange circumstances my cousin 1972 g.r has died. For the second day I was in an apartment of the aunt - its or his mothers. I feel effect of its or his presence. I feel, that he as wishes something to tell or say. In a room there is a big bookcase. In itself probably about 1000 books. But something pushes me to one concrete. I open and find in her 400 USD. In day of funeral, before departure a morgue, I have remained in its or his apartment for some time one. Again the same effect of presence, and then in a brain emerges an image of a box with a chess, laying in the same book case. I climb in a box and I find vesh one (which he during lifetime of sometimes abused, gram twenty).
One year ago my grandmother has died. During the moment of its or her mors about 3 o'clock in the morning, I have woken up and have understood, that she has died, though was for 5 km from that place where it happens. Mother in the morning has called and has informed, that the grandmother has died.
On March, 31st this year my father Avramenko Stanislav Viktorovich has died. Up to results of opening, 31 numbers, I have somehow understood, that there was an insult though the father never suffered vascular disturbances. Opening has confirmed it.
In day of funeral, in church, I have felt effect of presence, and there was an image, that houses are money about which mother does not know. After funeral she has really found the sum nearby 1000 USD in different currencies about which did not know. To the father have repaid, but mother did not know, where this money lay. Even before funeral I have again felt effect of presence, and then osaznal an image of a place - one of cases. Mother has found there this repaid. Then, later about 9 days, I felt, that there are greater or big problems with the international patent of the father. In the beginning of May I have learned or have found out the full information about these problems.
We wrote the Appeal on refusal of Japan to grant a patent (partially because of it or this with the father and there was an insult). Wrote bezvylazno days 15. Began at 10-00 and finished at 23-00. When already all was ready and it was necessary to send, something has as though prompted, that in the Appeal there is a mistake or an error, and then as though in itself the piece of the text has got under an arm or a hand, which father wrote about 4 years ago, and in itself there was an indicating on a mistake or an error committed by us. I never penetrated into these business or affairs, therefore to predict under an available information of all this my brain simply not could, because such information simply had no.
Who can explain all this rationally?
The Maximum or Supreme Technical and the Maximum or Supreme Legal on it does not suffice mine.
Can it is time enter the name in PSIHUSHKU?:confused:

Doctor Altunin
18.07.2003, 21:23
You not the psychic and not the schizophrenic. But the situation very uneasy also demands from you very close or attentive and cautious attitude or relation. The person with sensitive mentality is a first victim for mental diseases.

The doctor-psychiatrist
The doctor of medical sciences
Altunin Alexander Ivanovich

Eleonora
04.10.2003, 22:41
Dear tovorishch, you are responded by the professional ufologist that you describe, I can prokomentirovat so:

You write, that the brother has died under strange circumstances (t.e probably not the mors) if it so most likely with mentality at all of you in orders, and that you observe that and feel very similar on one of forms of display of the poltergeist... Try to talk to the priest and to consecrate this place, all is usual after such actions stops...

And more if suddenly at you to appear the sensation of that that navjashchego someone calls you in a dream or on javu it is not important, not in which case do not go on this call, find in itself forces to respond is not present. Also remember in such things without the consent of the person there is nothing does not occur or happen.