PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Panic attacks

Serezha
05.06.2003, 06:53
The dear doctor!!! Whether prompt please can take me in army with the diagnosis - a subthalamic syndrome with simpato-adrenal crisises. Signs typical: disturbance of a thermoregulation, panic attacks (approximately 1 in a week), sometimes chustvo that I go mad, pressure upon eyes, a giddiness. And together with all it or this disturbance of a cerebral circulation (and all can from it or this has begun because this disturbance was still before the subthalamic syndrome has begun). He has begun exactly one year ago. Has begun awfully, t. e. I then yet did not know as myself a message. Now attacks repeat with that frequency with which I has written earlier sometimes less often sometimes more often. Whether me the question strongly interests take with such diagnosis in army or not. But it seems to me that if I shall go in arimju that at all I do not know that with me there will be. Yours faithfully Sergey!

Doctor Vitaly
07.06.2003, 18:47
In army with such diagnosis take. What to receive remission of service of one complaints insufficiently, the authentic objective researches, the revealed pathology are necessary. I can recommend: UZDG and MRT a brain. If the given researches will not reveal an organic pathology a question to not go to army is not real almost. Nevertheless subtleties find out with chairman of the military-medical commission of a military registration and enlistment office in whom you cost or stand on the military account.

Rice
24.08.2003, 14:12
And you somehow from these signs are treated or they arrange you? At me the same signs, now they less often and more weakly. I accept 3 month Koaksil, Nootropy (Nootropilum in or Phenibutum courses of 3 weeks). Has only just started to feel result - that is on the third month of treatment. It seems to me, if you will go to army, will return mentally retarded or with an incurable trauma of nervous system.
In my opinion, sensations that you go mad and it would be desirable to fight a head about a wall, are not so pleasant, if are not pernicious.
In fact it is a serious problem. At us in district the young man has returned from army and has not recovered any more though tried.. You would think on this subject. What, forgive or excuse, to hell, army?! Here even to buy or purchase the false diagnosis nesovestno.

Altunin A.I.
25.08.2003, 20:48
Still make an electroencephalogram (EEG) and reoentsefalogrammu (REG) and for the beginning consult at the psychotherapist immediately with as much as possible detailed statement of all subtleties of your status and results of inspections (MRT, EEG, REG, UZDG).

Doctor Vitaly
29.08.2003, 14:20
The colleague! Considering your activity as somoderatora I am usual (if you have noticed) I do not make comments on questions on which the answer from you is already received. But in a number of topov I see, that you supplement my answers. And here imeno in offers on the given question I with you do not agree. What for REG? Result on here and now? In what sense to use so antediluvial and absolutely not indicative inspection, which results for the confident clinical picture a zero? Let's patients adhere in answers to demonstrative medicine and principles clinical epidemiologii and as to not forget about the international standards. We shall be frank, any expert working in the country with the developed medicine respecting the similar inspections any on the importance of results, and only zanjatnymi on expenditure of time and money, and the insurance company will not load the patient:)

Admin
03.09.2003, 19:26
Dear colleagues! I suggest to transfer or carry scientific debate to an opened forum for physicians - http: // conf.nedug.ru

Doctor Vitaly
03.09.2003, 20:14
At present (I also am glad), but there there is no our section:)

Admin
04.09.2003, 11:03
Now is - http: // conf.nedug.ru/forumdisplay.php? forumid=30