PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The diagnosis - frustration of the person

HH
04.05.2003, 20:12
My son (19 years) was treated in psychiatric clinic 4 months. The diagnosis - frustration of the person. After treatment (as well as earlier) almost daily it seems to the son, that certain people remove or take out its or his videocamera. Accepts koaksil, finlensin, Cyclodolum, trukasal and Triphtazinum on a regular basis. But to overpersuade it or him, that nobody removes or takes out it or him, I cannot. That you will advise, whether probably to the son to recover from these phenomena.

Doctor Vitaly
05.05.2003, 15:50
Vomozhno. Speak about it or this to the attending physician, most likely correction of the medicinal scheme or plan is required to him.

Rice
24.08.2003, 13:33
At me diagnoses was much, but up to pshiatricheskoj it is far, however from time to time it seemed, that constantly everyone observe of me and at times remove or take out on the chamber. It is simple postojannok sensation of eyes on you. I too accept Koaksil almost 3 months, however at the similar phenomena he not so helps or assists. Then I accept courses Phenibutum. 1 3 in day. About 2 weeks. It is necessary to specify, whether he is combined with other your preparations (with Koaksilom I combine udachno-and they actions each other strengthen).
Probably, really choice of preparations is not exact, time do not help or assist at such. Besides, for certain, at your son it not since the childhood has appeared, and last years, so this or thus age. As well as at me.
risova@bk.ru

Altunin A.I.
25.08.2003, 20:41
By the list of preparations you are treated by the doctor not the highest qualification. If there is an opportunity change the doctor. But if you live not in Moscow take an interest about the one who at you really good doctor.