PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All that povtorjaetsja-ubivaet

female20
08.06.2003, 12:55
Hello,

Tell or Say pliz if that similar heard that;
From the childhood since some age it began to be irritated on chmokanja, knocks, and all that repeats. It pereroslo . Has dismissed that I CAN not TERPET!!!!!!!!! Turns out on a wrong side
It is necessary for me to the psychologist, but it or this to not make while I live with parents
Still to me has carried .vrode I become worse not
On such foolish time and energy, and nerves I spend 20 years
I want freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!! :\
It is necessary to understand, as before has reached the reasons
To one me it is difficult I am confused and time is not present to sit digging to be engaged but on samotek any more it is not necessary to leave .
Cleanly psychological problem precisely! Or already is not present .?
Advise the book (how to analyze, recollect, communications or connections to find) moreover laziness to recollect so much all .brr
Hoped that itself will pass or take place it aha shchasss
And native idiots only also knew what to repeat all: pretends, razbalovana, will pass or take place will grow up,
Parents conducted or order as butto to the psychologist (then mother spoke any nonsense - gifts to you to give, etc. the pier at once will pass or take place.) drove to sharlatanm . There ostensibly a satan at me inside, there the thread should be thrust somewhere, to go to other city!!!!!! Church any!!! lol a grass or! well it is necessary to be such idiots?????? Adults like people!!! And to me to them to explain that people denjushki want oppositely . And only is worse and worse taksssss like on parents I complain: |
karoche .. I work, I study there is no time to hide that I go to be treated to not turn out PLIZ advise something prohonour .nachala to be interested in psychology .

SPOSIBO TO YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!!

Success to you in your job.

Doctor Vitaly
27.07.2003, 21:49
Reading, certainly, a good way of self-education:) and often gives result when self-education, a self-regulation, as continuation of job going with the psychologist or the psychotherapist is required. But even the whole scientific library will not replace job with the expert. But... Even job with the expert + scientific library will not give result at presence constant chronic psihotravmirujushchego the factor (joint residing with parents in this case as I have understood those is).

Altunin A.I.
20.08.2003, 19:35
Nobody can help or assist itself(himself), without the help of the expert. And reading of the literature for finding even average qualification is a process long and rather ambiguous on which years at the best leave. And the life for this time can make such bends, that then there will be no way back. To understand itself very good psychologist or the psychotherapist and greater or big teamwork on diagnostics of the person and its or her correction is necessary.