PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I hope, that a question to the psychiatrist!

Anton
18.08.2003, 11:50
Hello!
My problem consists that when I fall asleep that me I "distort" also wake up! Under I arm or hand, leg or foot or all together "distort" have in view of, that at me dergnitsja! At me it was and earlier, but not so is strong!!!
Now I cannot easy fall asleep 1-2 hours while simply I "not shall be disconnected" or "not shall be switched-off". hoteles to learn or find out as SUCH nazyvesja, because of what IT and as with THESE or IT;THIS to struggle.

Thanks.

Altunin A.I.
18.08.2003, 22:30
You need to pass or take place inspection of a brain: EEG (electroencephalogram), REG (reoentsefalogramma), US of a brain. And to seem to the psychiatrist (because not always there is a good psychotherapist who in it or this understands, and the majority of neuropathologists usually similar things is not engaged), but too good, in that sense that qualified. Besides you need to pass or take place testing for a status of nervous system which can be made free of charge on we wash a site: doktor-altunin.narod.ru in section the test for self-diagnostics.

If you will have a desire you can receive internal or correspondence consultation at me in more detail.

mcneuron@online.ru