PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Both laughter, and a sin!

Elissa
17.07.2003, 01:13
The dear doctor!
It is strong in Latin, (and not mania grandioza, by the way, z it it is possible to replace it and on s), but anywhere in the literature I can not find the name of the phobia though there is she not at me : panically since the childhood I am afraid of butterflies.
I even have bought or purchased E.I.Guseva, G.S.Burda and A.S.Nikiforova's directory " Neurologic signs, syndromes, simtomokompleksy and illnesses or diseases ". There such phobias about which I and did not suspect, for example, " ajhmofobija - phobia of a touch to a body by an acute subject " are described. Beautifully sounds, the truth? And here the name of my phobia there is not present. Even it is insulting, the word of honour! Can, who knows, how she is called?
Thankful in advance for the answer.

Alexander And.
18.07.2003, 21:44
The problem is solved very simply: it is necessary to take the latin dictionary and to look or see translation or transfer of a word "butterfly" and to it or him;them to add a word a phobia.

Doctor Vitaly
27.07.2003, 20:55
If to approach or suit with t.z. MKB (the international qualifier of illnesses or diseases) exists and is allocated in independent diseases, kadzhdoe with the criteria both diffdiagnostikoj and typy, all navsego three phobias: a phobia (all the same that), sotsiofobija and an agoraphobia. The same and in DSM - the American qualifier.

ALL!!!
I.e. that there would not think up, spiders, butterflies, mouses or of that else are afraid - all of simply phobia. And as them call okolopofmeditsinskie literary (more close to art) sources and scientists who should to the dissertation write:) value or meaning;importance has no.