PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Phobias and obtrusivenesses

Nastja
26.06.2003, 01:36
Hello.
Three years ago at me panic attacks, basically they proizhodili in the underground, in the street, in greater or big shops have begun. I have ceased to leave on street, even accompanied by. Constantly it seemed to me that I seryozno am sick, that at me sick heart, an asthma, then, after very careful inspection of all of that it is possible for me doctors have told or said that I am practically healthy. And the therapist has sent me to the psychiatrist.
The psychiatrist has told or said that at me a neurosis, depression unequivocally is not present, agarofobija, a hypochondria, a derealization/depersonalisation.
I began to be engaged with this doctor a behavioural psychotherapy. Panic attacks do not appear here two years, agarofobija it is much less (I can go accompanied by somebody anywhere, both in other city and in other country), the derealization/depersonalisation unfortunately is less not stanovjatsja. But here up to the extremity or end from illness or disease I and do not manage to recover. The psychiatrist has appointed or nominated to me TSipramil (before this purpose or appointment I did not drink medicines), mood I had goodwill, fastness in emotions. But here on a phobia and der./nN. The antidepressant at all does not operate or work. I drink it or him on 20 mg 2,5 months.
At me to you a question: whether the antidepressant with such diagnosis is necessary to me or would be more correct to replace it or him with other medicine? Or TSipramil on terms has not started to operate or work?
Thanks.

Doctor Altunin
18.07.2003, 21:17
For the decision of a question on treatment serious consultation because it is necessary to consider some tens various factors is necessary. And standards in psychiatry are not present. Because that well helps or assists one, does not help or assist another and harms to the third.

The doctor-psychiatrist
The doctor of medical sciences
Altunin Alexander Ivanovich
mcneuron@online.ru

Doctor Vitaly
27.07.2003, 20:36
The doctor appointing or nominating you a preparation had on that the bases, in difference from the doctor of the leader virtual consultations he has much more information both on your status, and on history of your illness or disease. Therefore there are no bases that or to change in the scheme or plan of treatment according to in a network. I shall notice, that TSipramil a modern antidepressant, to drink it or him it is necessary it is long, the effect is usually observed after 2-3 months of regular reception and if your attending physician considers or counts that he is necessary for you, it is necessary to trust the doctor.