PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband was ill!!!

The wife
09.07.2003, 18:08
My husband passed or took place course of treatment in an insane hospital about 5 years ago. Now we have replaced a residence (have moved to other city) and at it or him the next attack has begun.
Very quick-tempered, a mania of prosecution - houses as though are set zhuchki and videocameras, curtains curtains even in the afternoon.
Megalomania. Considers or counts that where he would not work - up to reached or achieved grandiose successes and it or him dismiss that are afraid that he will hold any supervising post.
Pathological jealousy. Last pribambas-that I leave the house each time when he goes to walk with a dog.
All this is brightened up by reception of alcohol.
Considers or Counts itself terribly sick - he and sees badly, and the stomach hurts and in general all everything, that only can hurt or be ill;be sick.
We with it or him live 1.5 years and before such in general was never observed. What calming or abirritating or restoring tablets can for him be given without the prescription of the doctor?
What to do or make?
I in a panic!!!

Doctor Altunin
18.07.2003, 21:12
Medicines which are necessary to you, without the prescription of the doctor in a drugstore are not released or not let off. If you correspondence consultation can send the letter on the address interests: mcneuron@online.ru .
Without observation of the doctor similar things are not treated, as it too difficultly and dangerously.

The doctor-psychiatrist
The doctor of medical sciences
Altunin Alexander Ivanovich