PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Concept - diagnoses

Oliana
15.06.2003, 22:08
Good evening, and can be - at someone, day!

I live in Sweden, partially I work with mentally sick people or people with alienations. Very much often to me there are diagnoses, which I cannot find the name in Russian. That it is possible to find are already available names of mental deviations or rejections which contain in itself a much greater spectrum of displays of alienations.
Whether there is at us in Russian a translation or transfer of concepts DAMP/ADHD which sometimes in addition carry to group auticheskih deviations or rejections? The matter is that in Sweden these diagnoses recently became very popular - can be constant studying these syndromes affects, there can be a percent or an interest of people with these deviations or rejections became more... However, I am am confused with that fact, that ADHD/DAMP frequently can be and is not swept up or not appreciable in the display.. Also, that is interesting - in Russia as it seems to me, do not pay attention to these "deviations or rejections".. How at us concern to hyperactivity or superactivity, disabilities to concentrate on one subject of thinking?

I hope, my idea is clear.. It would Be simply wonderful, if somebody can answer on my confused questions:))