PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tugodumie, impossibility to concentrate...

NAV
20.05.2003, 20:02
Hello, the doctor!

I do not know, where and to itself to address. It like not illness or disease, but nevertheless...

The matter is that I cannot concentrate. The attention is very disseminated. From it looks or appears at the best as tugodumie, and in the worst - as, excuse, dullness.

When to me give out any information, especially by phone, I very badly perceive it or her (not at once the true sense of words) "reaches"...
When, for example, me ask how to pass or drive or take place or drive there - I am lost and often for some reason I respond any bosh inattentively or, not being capable to think, I speak, that I "do not know", though it can be a question, on which I know the answer (we shall admit or allow, a building - almost near to our house which I see every day and, certainly, I know, how to it or him;them to pass or take place)...

Advise something, please. Also tell or say, in what there can be a business and how to get rid of such misfortune.
Traumas of a head was not.

Yours faithfully,
Alexander.

Doctor Vitaly
23.05.2003, 17:33
From that that you have told, sledat the conclusion about presence of any illness or disease is impossible, is more similar to your personal features. The perception can be trained. Look for psychological trainings on development of perception of the information.