PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stressplant

Vladimir
23.05.2003, 13:46
Wished to buy or purchase Stressplant, but in a drugstore to me have told or said, that now he is on sale only under the prescription and only in the state drugstores (and that not in all). Than so the preparation at which to instructions it is written " was guilty is released or let off without the prescription of the doctor " and whether it is possible to get now it or him gde-nibud on the Internet?

Doctor Vitaly
23.05.2003, 16:14
Neither the given preparation, nor a making plant, kavalaktony operating or working substance of a plant from which receive stressplant to list prescription preparations of the attitude or relation have no-core. As however and to preparations, whose efficiency is proved with t.z. Scientific medicine. Therefore stories that he stands out under prescriptions - fairy tales. Where it or he can be got? - concept I have no, since preparations of doubtful action, with not confirmed shirokomastabnymi the clinical given applications or statements of firms of manufacturers, simply do not enter into a circle of my references and consequently also interests where them get.