PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Seroksat. A cancelling. In what it will result or bring?

Ninul
15.05.2003, 00:40
Hello, the doctor! Thanks for this site.
I accept seroksat some months. 4 days ago he umenja has ended, and jane has had time to buy or purchase it or him, and here I it or him do not accept 4 days. Today it became awfully bad. Since morning the head is turned, me swings or pumps, I as drunk, me that am cold, hotly, badly I think, all irritates, I am broken on house, I can not supervise myself absolutely. And I understand all this and from it or this to me is even worse.
Such my status is connected by what I have ceased to accept a preparation? But me have told or said, that to this preparation of accustoming is not present, and it turns out, that is.
Prompt, please!
What else there are by-effects at seroksata?

Ninul
15.05.2003, 00:44
Has and more forgotten to write: today slept almost all the day, but has woken up not slept completely not, not had a rest completely not! And in general to me it is very bad! Dreams any terrible dreamed, when I am awake, ideas foolish climb. And in general, a status as after strong pjanki, arms or hand shiver, delicacy oche silnyja, anything I can not do or make.
Here also I write as that confusedly...
What is it such with me? What occurs or happens?

Doctor Vitaly
15.05.2003, 11:00
The cancelling of any preparation can cause a status " return to illness or disease ". It is a question not of dependence or accustoming, and about the SHARP cancelling of a preparation. During too time there are data about formation of accustoming to a preparation, but not earlier than in 2-3 months of regular reception. Your complaints most likely are caused by a withdrawal at the sharp termination or discontinuance of reception. On the future: never leave from preparations in such a way, only gradually reducing doses and frequency of reception.

At present: immediately to address to the doctor, appointed or nominated to you treatment and to renew in updated by it or him at present, in view of your complaints dosages reception of it or this, or other antidepressant appointed or nominated by it or him from group (!!!) inhibitors of return capture of a serotonin. With an obligatory condition, the doctor should you paint the scheme or plan of reception for leaving or care from a preparation.