PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At dialogue with people there is a pavor

Alex
04.05.2003, 20:13
Help or Assist advice or council. The problem is those: after long stay in hospital (a trauma of a backbone, laid not rising two months) I observe at myself such thing. At dialogue with people or as kuda-that to go, on street, there is a pavor. The stomach or belly starts to hurt or be ill;be sick. Gde-that below. It is unpleasant, such sensation unless at me were at a campaign on examination earlier and that disappeared in 10 20 minutes. And now it is constant. At any moment I can want in a toilet, well as the stomach or belly starts to twirl. Well instead of always where you are, there is a toilet. And in general, simply it is not convenient. In what my pavor can consist? Can what I shall want in a toilet? Yes a pancake... And neznaju that it began so to stir up me... Help or assist advice or council.

Doctor Vitaly
05.05.2003, 16:21
Your status is caused or called by frustration in a subthalamic department of the central nervous system, with its or her exaltation parasimpaticheskih receptors (in people similar frustration name " the bear illness or disease "). Address internally on consultation to the psychotherapist. Verojano, you can pick up medicinal preparations. From national prescriptions - try or taste Valeriana (will remove or take off a strain) in tablets or in teas.